Monday, October 06, 2008

Revival

Wow... it is already the 6th of October!!!

Just 1 blink and you will be at 2009... time really flies.
It has been an exciting September. I realized it must be so exciting that I did not even want to blog about it... Just too engrossed with day-to-day events..

but well, because a whole load of Oct, Nov and Dec events come up and shock my life around again, let me just blog and update what has been going through my mind recently...


1) Church has grown 200 people for the past 2 and a half months. This is phenomenal! It is beyond descriptive words... We are so thrilled...
Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, hearts have not imagine, what God has installed for us to come... The future is going to be even more amazing.

2) A whole new batch of CGLs are doing so well... As someone who have walked the path before, I feel so proud of them!! I believe Pastors are so proud of them as well. They shall set a standard and a path for the next batch of CGLs to rise up... They will be chain, a flow, batches of teamwork, connection, and chemistry, DNA, spirit......a generation!

3) I am going for lunch now.. =) update more again...

Haha.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism