Tuesday, September 09, 2008

awesome revelation

God made you what you are to do what you are to do...

Let me repeat it: God made you WHAT YOU ARE to do what YOU ARE to do.

Everyone of us has talents. No doubt, it is attainable, train-able, teach-able, practice-able, cultivat-able. In short, talents can be grown...

But 1 thing that is unchangeable and critical is that we all have a purpose in life...
And that is determined by our Creator - God.
God gave a purpose to do something. Each and every individual one of us has a CERTAIN aim.
And God is a just God. He will not tell you to do something when you can't do it.

He is a God of provision.
Jehovah Jireh - God provides.

What is provision = provide for the vision.

That's why when you know more about yourself, naturally you will know what is your purpose. But the sad thing is that people gets too busy with finding out about themselves and growing their potential, and trying to make a living with it that they neglect their purpose.

For me... it was in God's way... God told me my purpose. I doubt it... didn't trust it...yet. felt unsure about myself... but then, God began to reveal to me about my potentials, about MYSELF, my passion in life, what i GENUINELY love to do...

THAT is what God made me to do what I am to do!!!

Do you know yours yet?

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism