Thursday, October 16, 2008

Good news

Today is just a bombard of news.... It has been the cry of my heart to be able to do this so here I am...

Great day, great God...

Great Pastors, great church

Great people, great news!!

I am so happy that C5 had 3 new friends last weekend. More than that, people like Shu Qing has really grown so much. She is so hungry for more of God, and teachings from the church. Her heart is so open and submissive to the things that her leaders say. In contrary to her old introvert nature, she is now an atmosphere builder!!! Isn't this worth many hand claps for the power of God! And most importantly, she is constantly doing all that she can to tell her friends and loved ones about a life with Jesus. That is 1 courageous and loving spirit!

I delight in seeing her grow!! Ha-ha... I believe God is smiling too...

Then also, another person that I want to talk about is Audrey!! She is bringing 1 friend next weekend! She has the heart for others now... Seeing how other people needs Jesus so she invited them to church. This is so brave of her... So i was encouraging her to go out with other CG members which they did so, immediately after I said it... That is so fast and amazing...
Keep this up, Audrey.. you will keep growing in your life.


I would still want to talk about C5. I am not biased, but just that I am spending more time with them now! We must say that C5 has been praying a lot more especially xiao hong, ai lin and myself... Right now, we are so united and focused...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism