Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What a school

Ow.. I was a bad bad student....

Today's class started at 8am... Though i managed to scrambled out of bed at 6.45am and then reach school on time, I was totally restless.

I still manage to do the tutorial questions and almost all were correct, but I was still pretty drowsy...

After that, we went for a quick breakfast and I had tummy ache... Probably because I was joking too much last night...

Ha-ha.
It was really funny...
I just realized Winifred's address is starbutt...
I was shocked and amused at it but she said it was created during sec 2
Then during that split moment, i just thought of stomach... but i played around with english, and spelled it starmach....
This was all inspired by Fifi because I saw "Gsus" in her msn nick before...
She is really a musician... haha...

Anyway, here is the story of starmach... and thus, my starmache. So i was in the toilet, twice today...

Now... going to do something crazy for TP NEW GEN!!! haha... pretty shy.. but well, its all worth for the lost souls!!!

Make a change, make an impact! See ya..

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism