Thursday, October 23, 2008

Any other things

I love the trees because they give off oxygen...
I like animals because they are interesting, and for many - inspiring...
I like technology because they make life easier...

I am just talking about any other things because Si Jie says that my blog is one-sided, which I don't agree!! Ha-ha... Just kidding..

Well, Roy called me last night, from London. Aw, just wondering, if i am a girl, I would feel emotional? probably? But anyway, seriously i miss my leader... lose that sense of security... but it makes me grow up and rise up... taking ownership of the zone...

*piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*, i can sense Shi Jie hinting me that I am talking about church again.. Ha-ha. can't blame me ah... it is my life.. It is too good to be missed.. =) smirks...
Don't trust me, come and see for yourself ah... You can read all my previous posts...

Today had a fun time hanging out with my friends, Xiao Hong, Ai Lin, Alton, Rachel, Suk Wah and Shu Qing... They are funny man... Their jokes, their laughters... My headache was healed by them... LOL...

Anyway, just to show off my fantastic timetable.. I am so happy and proud of it...

School on Monday starts at 9am....................and ends at 1pm...
School on Tuesday (Thank God) starts at 12pm and ends at 5pm.....
School on Wednesday starts at 8am.............and ends at 1pm............
On Thursday, my school starts at 9am again... and ends at ................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................
1pm!!
ON FRIDAY, my school starts at 9am and ends at 1pm!!

Don't be jealous... you will have your day.. =)
see ya around....

Nov is going to be great!!!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism