Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Revalation about revelation

Have you ever felt that you realize the power of 'something', that it is so amazing and you did not know about it before... You will be so shocked and amazed and definitely be asking "how come I did not about it sooner!"...

Then... have you ever wonder that the power of realizing something is even more powerful, because? You will wonder why people can get revelations, and you have yet to experience that...

But until one day when you finally got your own revelation, you will be even more amazed than anybody else.

You will realize the power of a revelation.

I call that a revelation of revelations.
I love learning new things and being inspired...

I have my share today...
It is on wisdom and good fear... These both propels you towards your fulfilled destiny...

How about you?

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism