Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fun in the rain = Friendship

it was a fun day today! I believe your day was too.
I just love my life everyday... Got to admit it!


Just finished typing my report.
it wasn't very long this week. But yet it is long enough to be written in history and God's little book of life.
It feels so awesome to feel a sense of achievement. I bet you all do.
You did something you thought you couldn't do... But at a step at a time, you achieve greater grounds.
Today i did it again, stretching my human limits to do the Godly things, by Godly powers.

This feeling never runs away from you but are just hidden inside of you.
Awaiting for you to pull it out to enjoy it. ITE - It's To Enjoy.
Enjoy the power of God in your life everyday, you will not regret it!
Trust me, I know you do.

Just heard a miracle today! It is just so awesome.
Shu Qing dreamt of a figure sitting opposite a table in front of her. So she asked the figure if she could have the Bible and hoped that when she goes to our CG meeting today, she would be able to bring home one.
This has never crossed my mind before, neither Xiao Hong's. But we did it. We planned to buy a bible for her and bless her as she is really hungry for the Word of God.
Her face almost turned pale in shock. She was dumbfounded. Her jaws dropped. There's nothing anyone can say. But just to praise God and His everlasting faithfulness.

He always fills your holy desires, and some earthly ones, provided they're in His will.
Felt so encouraged that God used us to birth forth a miracle to encourage a new disciple!
Once again, this feeling is so addictive! You can do anything just to have this feeling! Try it.


Almost forgot about the rain today... i was drenched but it was cool. Serious... I am delighted.
Went to SKS book store with my friends, my sisters, my brother, my soul-mates, the people surrounding me around my life. But unfortunately fortunately, it rained.

We were caught in the rain, and were running around to find the place.
By the time we reached there, we were left with little time to explore the store so I decided to spend more time there and take cab after that which I will pay for it. We were like enjoying ourselves in the rain, and just having fun together. That's what i love!!! You will love it too.


Also, the store is BIG!
You should all see it.
It is cheaper than Tecman. Has more variety than them too.
But the sad thing is I can't find Ulf Ekman's "I found my destiny" - the book that really inspired me to my destiny to God.

Come to think about it, I really wondered what life would become if I did not take on this exciting path and become a movie star in this amazing destiny.

It is so exciting everyday
overcoming grounds after grounds.
conquering mountains after mountains.
solving problems after problems.
seeing lives after lives.
looking forward after everything passes behind.
Waiting for the final showdown -the End Times.

I really would have to thank my Psts who showed me an alternative life.
Without them, it would never cross my mind that life could be so meaningful! They showed me how to be a man, be a son, be a social-man, dress up well, be confident, and to take life seriously.

Of course there would be the God element, and seriously, it is also them.
They are my friends, my teachers, my shepherd, my pastors, my spiritual parents.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism