Monday, March 10, 2008

born with a silver spoon

had a fun time watching movie with some of the buddies.
The watching 10k BC is nice.
It has a storyline....
has many prophesies too... and some are very funny! Ha-ha. The whole cinema is laughing at times.
Well, the story's main character is like Gideon. The weak man from the weak family, criticized by the whole tribe as being a coward's son. He isn't brave either.

But who knows, at the end, he became the commander of the entire army fighting against the greatest nation at that time - Egyptians.

And can I tell you how disgusting are the associates... Gosh, all wearing linen, have long finger-nails accessories.. they are all guys... You will know what I mean.
Well, i shall not go in details. It is a good watch, you can try it!

Just on the way home, talking to people and I just felt that I am so blessed.
The thought just flooded my mind and I just wanted to praise God!
I just love my weekends where I would be like a fish in the water.
Weekends are like my dream, where you are living it out...
It's when hope and faith are the most significance, as though within your grasp.
It's where people are like angels, smiley, cheerful and full of love.\
It's where you see pastors, and hearing from them just make me feel so up-lifted in spirit. it is some kind of spiritual magic... But I can't deny it, they have anointing.
Church is where you find your truest self being expressed in whole confidence because mistakes are not remembered, and encouragement is the atmosphere. You just feel as ease.
I am a fish in Water.

Thinking about it, every troubles and worries do not stuck me anymore.
Don't wanna live for the sad things in life - that is so sadistic and morbid.

I want to live for the great things in life!
I want to live for a great destiny!
I want to change the world... I know WE will...
It shall come.....to pass.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism