Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feeling of triumph

Wow, wow, wow!!!
Today feels so great!
Sought God in the morning and prayed... and worshiped... and read the Bible...

Then went to meetings after meetings!
First, i met my CG people who are planning C5 and C8 events this week.
It was cool, we joked, we lamed and we did many work!!!
That's the fun of working in church. We work while having fun! Precious-teams!

You guys are the best la! I am loving all of you!
Roderick is always making me laugh! His jokes really leveled up many times already!
Sam is like his partner for jokes, and sometimes he is part of it. But he is secure in God. That's a very important thing.

Shu Qing is so new but she is so awesome!!! She is just so wonderful, sweet and faithful!!!
Today is the first time she wasn't asleep after 10pm. And the greatest thing is that she is doing something PURPOSEFUL!
Wow, I recall the first time I served... that was so cool, both spiritually and physically.
Awesome la... I realized i have been smiling from ear to ear the whole day because......
the feeling of triumph is over me.

The passion part is going to be superb!!! Definitely! Trust me! It is going to be so cool!
The C8 gathering is going to be life-changing. Believe me! It is going to be awesome!

After that, I met my dream team! Ha-ha, this phrase suddenly crossed my mind out of a sudden. Maybe it was because of the influence from Ivan.
But, it's good influence! And I am not not ashamed to copy that.
I have my dream team! I met them. We joked, we have fun, we have debates, but we did much work... And I know all of them are going to grow to the next level!
I know they will.
They will change the world!

And meetings, and discussion after that, all the way through the night... it was just so fantastic!
Did so many things in a normal day...
Wei Hong is fantastic la!!! He is just super wonderful... Su Ling is so hardworking! Aaron is so funny and helpful. But he felt slightly sick - got to pray for him. Take care, man.

Pan and Ruo En are also changing the world. It's cool to work with them!
Feeling of triumph!
It is because all of you brought this feeling to me!
Love you guys!

Feeling of triumph.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism