Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jumping on the Spring

WOOoooossshhhhhhhhhhh~


That's how fast this year flew past.
So fast, just like how we accelerated!

These past few weeks have been so exciting.
If you think Lord of the Rings have been exciting, or Harry Potter or even James Bond, wait till you try being in the front line of the Kingdom of Heaven - LIVE!

Zone Camp was like exploding! I literary felt fire, especially after Charleston laid his hand on me, then we had a revelation sermon by Pastor How - Wisdom of insects!

I bet you, even the scientists want to learn! If you don't, something is wrong with your intriguing senses.

It is so interesting, trust me. Even the Ants can teach you a IMPORTANT lesson in life. And the rock badges.
Upcoming in these 2 weeks are the Locusts and Spiders! Come and hear what they have to teach us, mere human beings!


SSF Culinary Bash - a great time to bond together! Don't you feel like sticking together as a Body? Well, we are of one body anyway, but let's get more united closely.


We are through 1000! Can you imagine that? When we first came, we were just like 250?
God is just so so here! You can't deny it! I can't!


I just love what I do, man!
It was so exciting planning events, outings, conferencing with the team! I just love you guys so much la! You guys rock! I love my life man!


Alright, getting to study...
Rock on life!

Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism