Tuesday, March 31, 2009

today

Today was a fun day! Had a great chill-over at PS with some of them. Missed Grilled chicken, and fried fish soup so I ate grilled chicken first… Will come back for the fried fish soup soon… =)

Went to walk around tecman, then to SKS (a warehouse, and there is this room where they sell a lot of Christian books and materials) It is cheaper, so far I believe…

Bought Piercing the darkness and am very determined to finish it by this week. Help Nicholas bought a few more other books… Roy wanted a bible commentary but think twice… Maybe he will get it next time. I want 1 too, but next time too… ha-ha.

Speaking about spirituality, I felt a direction by God last weekend.

For the month of April
2 things to grow in
1) Spirituality (Anointing, discernment, worship, flow)
2) Breakthrough mentality (Anti-“nua” or laid-back attitude, be on cutting edge)

I think some of us have come to a point in our lives that we are getting very used and comfortable with things and get laid-back at times. Well, it should never be enough or even be that way…
Our worship life should be breaking through to the next level!
Our prayer life should touch heaven in the higher level!
Our revelations should be must closer to God’s character and nature.
Our selves should be feeling different every time.
This is breakthrough!

So I want to have this aggressive spirit, be on the front, cutting-edge, to breakthrough, to touch God, to encounter supernaturalism.

I also need to grow in the Spirit. It links…
I am doing a few things:
1) Read “Piercing the darkness”
2) Read “This present darkness”
3) Read “spiritual leadership”
4) Pray and worship every morning and night.
5) Prepare for every meetings by praying and asking God.
6) Join in any of my leaders’ meetings where there are a lot of spiritual things to learn.
7) Don’t lean on chair, or wall so often… Train myself to have a stand firm, breaking through spirit. =P this is a bit funny. But I feel that first instinct of a human being makes a lot of the person’s character.

Lastly, I must say that I am getting a bit more spiritual and able to flow already. It really thanks to music and worship and prayer. Music really can make something out of a person.
Music can make one feel more, either emotionally, mentally or even spiritually
Music can definitely make someone emo… Ha-ha!

Well… It was so interesting that I was kind of craving for music just now when I realized that I have a few things yet to be sent in… It was so “not me” if you know what I mean. I never used to have that habit… Nonetheless, things have changed my life. I believe everyone has that experience somehow… So this responsibility change your perspective about life, how that incident brought a change, how a person has a impact on your life, etc… etc… And MORE!

Well… got to sleep…

Ciaos… (got it right this time round :P )

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism