Monday, March 09, 2009

I just came back from jogging and exercising...


I ran around 1.2km... as warm up...
Running is so much of mental strength... It is no longer that much of physical strength! Or maybe I am just old now... oh my...

Then i did 9 pull-ups. i wouldn't say its full standard. maybe around 3/4 standard... haha.
then I did 30 sit ups,
then some legs stretchings,
then train my butterfly.. (trapezoids, the wingy part of your upper abdomen)
then another 5 pull-ups,
then died halfway in 15situps...
then I go home...

My brain is racing with oxygen and "tired", and "keep fit", and other things... wah, for a moment I thought I had migraine. haha

so now, I am back home, searched for some information, and now preparing to go brunch... maybe...


haha... Ken!!! you are going overseas! will miss you .. haha

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism