Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Revelation of problem

I was sharing this with my CG and I felt that I should share with all of you as well...
This is my revelation and I truly believe it is so real!

First of all: let me begin by saying that there are problems in life. Some people fight it, some people get killed by it. Some wins, and some fails. Well, whatever it is, there are problems.

At the end of the day, if you overcome it, you become stronger and more experienced.

What is the specific group of people that I want to target my revelation and convict them is this group who blames God for creating problems in life... Well... please, no offense, this is what I feel it is and I thought it would be good for you to hear as well...

I asked myself, "Why are there problems in life, why are there curses?" Can I change my life?
Then, I was yet a christian... I found no answers yet...

Soon after, I was saved! I was happy, and joy came into my life... Faith become a big part of my personality... And on the outside, it may seems that problems have fled from me. Well, wipe out the "phew" from your face, the problems are still around. No qualms about it.

You still frown, agitate, work up, depress, emo, whatever it takes. The problems are around.

Until one day, I was crying to God and ask Him to help me... So I was doing my Quiet Time and reading my Bible and all then God dropped this question into my mind.

You might have hear before that the devil curses us, so when bad things happen, it must be the devil. Well, its quite poor thing for the devil though he deserves it, anyway…

So I wondered, the devil always want to curse. He has bad intention, wants to draw us away from God… Then I wonder, why wouldn’t he just destroy the world? (so-called world-end) If he has the power to strike sickness (Yes, devil can do that. He is spiritual okay. Don’t play play), why wouldn’t he just kill the world since he hates us so much. I thought about it for quite some time and then GOD spoke and change my life totally from that instance onwards!

God’s first few words were “Because I did not allow it”. Then I went on to ask really? I mean God is all powerful, no doubt He has control. But this 1 is a bit interesting and exciting… Many thoughts flooded my mind.

- Was God really the one that ALLOWED problems if He says that He CAN disallow world-end?

- What makes Him allow and disallow? What are His principles?

And the answer can always be found in God’s word. I chanced upon it…!


1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it

I just want to bring your attention to the bolded and underline words:

Temptation is common to man. Yes and amen. You face temptations everywhere. To lie, to hide, to slack, to bluff, to steal, to hate God, to give up… and all… the list goes on…

Will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able

God knows that temptation is dangerous, but He says clearly that He will not allow us to be tempted beyond what we are able. In other words, He will ask a dog to fly, nor a chicken to dig… Whatever He gives to us, He makes sure that we are able to do it before giving it to us.

Make the way of escape

Hence, God is a merciful and graceful that He always prepares a way of escape, or deliverance that brings us out of every problem that He brought us in… Be glad, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Be able to bear

The truth is, God make sure we can bear it… This is capacity, this is proper training. You need to be ABLE to sit on the ground, and then you can learn to crawl.

Be able to crawl, and then learn to stand

Be able to stand, and then learn to walk

Be able to walk, and then learn to run

Be able to run, and then learn to jump…etc…

Only when you are at level 1, then you can go to level 2. You don’t jump straight from level 1 to level 3 or to 10…

So how do you know you are ready to go to level 3, is when you can cope with level 2. =) Makes sense? Yup, that is why God gives us temptation that we are able to bear, so when we get use to that amount of stress, and yet still gives God our best, that means we have passed the test and can go on to the next level.

So, what I believe is that God only allows problems to come to us when we are ready, and it will strengthen us. God definitely wants to see us stronger!

I love problems! They are my stairways to growth!

Receive the revelation from God!

Renew your mind!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism