Thursday, April 02, 2009

Purpose of blogging

Finding something to post today and decided on this one... what is my purpose in blogging...

1) It helps me to think about life. Whenever you blog, you will sure touch on your life issues. Out of the heart, the mouth speaks. And for the blogger version - out of the heart, the hand types. So whatever that is happening to you will surely be publicize on your blog depending on your courage to show it out, and your command of language to spice it up, and your determination to actually do it... People usually pass the first 2 but fail at the last one. =P

2) It influences. I will sure love to write a book next time when I am established and the church is going on well, with people running it. I believe Pastors will sure write too... Write our revelations, whatever God has shown us in our lives. Our convictions, our knowledge. Our versions of the Bible perceived. Our perspective of God encountered. Our revelations of the truth of God. So i pray that whatever I write will help someone, somewhere, somewhat, somehow in something...

3) It allows me to plan. One other thing that i like about blogging is also that as I type, i also begin to plan things. I plan my life, settle things, and sets a platform for further planning. It is pretty a good tool to get your brainstorming juice warmed up. Yup!

4) It recollects my life, my encounters. Pastor shared with us before that they have a revelation or thinking book where they write revelations from God, plannings for the church or any sorts. So that book kinda punctuates their life stories with the special encounters and processes they go through. So blog is like my style of doing it... Whatever revelations I have or thoughts that I think, it goes up. (Except a few that are personal and confidential) That will sure need some privacy... ha-ha... Only a few are gained access. hahaha.

That is about it... how about you? Why do you blog?

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism