Friday, March 06, 2009

Sparking - Awakening

I have not post in a week.
So this post is for my CG people, who have all updated their blog, so I am not lagging behind. =P
This post is also for any faithful readers...
This post is for myself to reflect about life...
This post is dedicated to my Father as He owns it all...

I did many things last week and this week already!
Let's start with last week.

We broke through! C Zone broke through
C Zone was 214 and were 56! That was awesome, considering the fact that we were only averaging 46 and 47 before Heart Fest! Cool huh...

Credits goes to so many people that I can never finish naming...
The people from C5 holding the grounds, bringing the group together and inviting the people back. Its only then that Zhong Ying is coming back, Priya is coming, and Ken is happy about. Ken is 1 crazy great GUY!!! I love him man... haha. it seems weird to say those 3 words to a guy but seriously, he is cool. haha... He can be a great leader for God!
*4D-ing in process* haha

Then also, the other CGs really brought so many new friends.
Grace Seah is a rising star! She is sparkling! She just got the LIGHT of Christ in her and she is just so happy everyday, and excited about life. She brought her sister Christine and also her boyfriend and their friend. I hope they enjoyed themselves... Nonethless, I also just found out that Grace dreams to rise up to be a leader and also wants to help the new generation get to know God more! THAT is so HEART OF GOD CHURCH! That is Pastors' dream! Grace, you will make it in the kingdom of Heaven! =) Trust me...

Then Michelle, Gordon, Bellrarie and Wee Hoe and Wei Min are the ones that are holding the forts, keeping a look out for people and messaging me here and there. Guys, I just want to say you all are so important! Without you guys, I really cannot do all these man! I don't have 6 pairs of eyes that can be at 3 places at 1 time! =) But importantly, I know you all are growing 1 level higher and carrying the burden. I AM so sure that you know what God means when He says "He felt compassion for the people" in the gospels.

Jazreel brought a friend, Victoria, and she is amazing! Although she is already 20, well-to-do and all, but she is humble to accept God and friendship into her life. I know that she will sure encounter God and know her true purpose in Christ. Her future is SECURE and AMAZING. She is going to grow strong.
Dependent -> Independent -> God-dependent.

Poh Kian and Poh Guang are the cool! They are brothers. All 3 brothers, along with the youngest Benjamin (primary 5) are in church. They have been coming 3 weeks consecutively. You know what? Poh Guang came church even THOUGH HE has a CAST on his arm! Don't play play... He is 1 serious guy for God.

THIS is what I call conviction. I am writing another post some time soon about conviction. Stay-tuned.

Poh Kian is a great brother la... Because we planned to surprised Poh Guang 12am on his birthday (5th March), so Kian had to stay up till we reach. He was really tired, and I could tell when we arrived at his house. He sacrificed for his brother's happiness! This is 1 great brother... =) You are awesome!

We also made cards for Seok Peng and Sebastian and Shu Jun... Haha... All their names start with letter "S". Hope they grow STRONG. =) hahaa.


Christopher is doing great, bringing people back. They are just picking up momentum...

C80 is 1 CG that I don't really need to worry about. they are independent people. I just need to say something and they straight away do it... just on thursday, after a breakfast, Carol straight away did something for Val Cheong. That is what I call teachability! Fast, and NOW! That is the attitude to greatness in life! So proud of ya!

E ray and Crystal from C9 is awesome... E Ray wants to live for a greater cause and do not mind sacrificing finances. But true enough, God proving Himself to be faithful and merciful, blessed E Ray back the exact amount that he gave away! God is good, because E ray is great! =) God is attracted to faith.
Crystal is also becoming more cheerful till the point that the mother actually knows and is happy that they go to church.
All these would not be possible if Zi Ling did not invite them... So their vision by end of the year is 10 secondary school people! It is easy! It is possible...

It is truly great to have ao many great people working together for the glory of God, the videos, the pastoral side, etc...

This is just for overall CG news... I am tired.continue again. =) See ya... good night.
- Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism