Monday, January 12, 2009

What if?

I had a great time hanging around Pastors last night and it just triggered this thought inside of me... What if I were this... or that...doing this... or doing that...

So I really thought a lot and these are some of it... Very interesting. Maybe you can try.

1) If I can be a president: I think I would crash because I can't really plan well. That is at this point in time. That's why I need to grow, plan more, be more macro-minded. Be God-dependent, push myself to my limit, step out of my comfort zone. force myself... kill myself. resurrect myself. You get the point... Ha-ha... Let's say if I can handle it well, I think my first aim is to get rid the PASSIVE spirit in the Asians. Then extravagantly encourage creativity, but setting the boundary with laws and orders. That would Singapore much more exciting and joyful to live in. =)

2) If I can create anything. I would make something that can keep one awake and energized. Be it internally chemical-works or externally contact-reaction, it will surely help me a lot, and I believe, many people would want it too... ahahahaha. I can be rich... But well, let's put it somewhere first. Copyrighted, trademark. =)

3) What if i am a pastor... I think there would be a lot of thoughts going through me, a lot of responsibilities, and burden that I am carrying for the church and all. I would first feel honored, to be able to be given the opportunity and PRIVILEGED to carry this burden.
John 15:16 - For you did not chose Me, but I chose you that you may go out there and bear much fruits and that your fruits should remain. And whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He will give it to you.
This has always been the value in my spirit ever since God saved me. So that would be the first thought.
Then secondly, I think I would feel a holy fear to make sure things happen, to take charge.
The mantra: Step in, step up, take charge, make decisions, make things happen.
That would be constantly on my mind!!! Ha-ha. Imagine... If you don't do the things you are supposed to do, who would do it? There isn't really anyone. Thats why I honor my pastors and my leaders. They do not take "OFFs", nor "LEAVEs", nor "MCs", and very little breaks to plan, pray, help, encourage, teach, minister, support, nurture, know, and lead us. So the 2nd thing I would do is to really sit down and set my value system and convictions right. And that must surely be in flow with the Church. Anyway, I would never start a church by myself.

4) What if 2nd coming of Christ is confirmed, at HAND. Jonathan will answer you. He says he is very scared. You can check out his blog address:
www.smilefreak-.blogspot.com


It doesn't pay to dream, and think...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism