Friday, January 23, 2009

New satisfaction

It feels great!

How many of you have the feeling of satisfaction and greatness after doing something, that you felt that you can do it 5 more times!!!

I had great CGs yesterday and today with C5, C9 and C8, C80... It was totally awesome. I was so ministered by it and so encouraged... What contributed to this aura was the people, the presence, the passion, the attentiveness, the leading by the Holy Spirit, the anointing... I love it!

Assuredly, i say to you:

"for whatever a man thinks in his heart, so is he." - Pro 23:7

This is the verse I have kept in my heart this week and I brought this everywhere I go. Truly, the word of God lives out its Power, in wonders and effects. Ha-ha...

I prayed up for CG, that it would be faith-filled, I prepared for my worship, and God gave me more... I read through and prep myself for the sermon, preaching, and I took hell out of the place, and plant Heaven in the souls of man... Ha-ha. It feels great la!

The power of prayer is at hand only when your hand stretches out to heaven for it.
The mistake of most people is that they are just lazy to stretch their hand to get it...

Pray and you never regret....
Pray and you never stop smiling...
Pray and you never sulk...
Pray and you never lose to the devil...
Pray and you never ever want to think of stopping it...
Pray and you never lose the presence of God in your life...
Pray!


It was so cool hanging out with C8... though CG was a bit delayed but we just chatted...
Wee Hoe - you gotta come my house someday okay!!
Lin Jie - you gotta come too!!! hahaha....
E ray - you ALSO HAVE TO COME!!! wahahaha... I am mad.. crazily asking people to come my house... Just love hanging out and getting to know young people... I guess, its just my vision in life and love in life...

Speaking about that... I am still trying to figure out my 3 most LOVED anD HATED things...

I guess, up till now, it is roughly like this:
MOST LOVED:
1) Getting to hear young people talk about their dreams, their lives.
2) Seeing people getting excited for the Lord, especially after a great sermon, or worship, or after an encounter with God. (Hopefully, I can be the one that delivers such great anointing from God)
3) Dreaming the impossible... haha. I like changes. (for the better, that is) Day-dreaming, unreasonable faith. Well, faith is unreasonable. That is it is called faith! But God can reason it out for you because He will make it come true! You will be dumbfounded. Don't worry, I get that many times. =P

MOST HATED:
1) Stuck at the same level. Spiritually, or in ministry work... just hate it!!! Don't like the feeling or not progressing in life... The feeling is super bad! You see rancor if you see my expression! More than this, I hate seeing other PEOPLE STUCK too. Even seeing someone else, even strangers, I feel agitated! EVERYONE MUST BE GROWING! haha... I am almost coming up with a sermon on my blog! I shall keep it in me for the time being... Whatever the case, grow! Be progressive. Like what Pst preached, we must be progressing and always learning.
2) Faithlessness. It can come in the form of "cannot", "huh", "but", or even "black-face", "stunned-face", or quietness. I dislike faithlessness, and silence. (Unless it is the waiting and being still in the Lord). I see people who are always doubting.. Argh! Get a life!
3) Passiveness. I see people who always "don't know", or "not sure", and never do anything about it - I get worked up... DO SOMETHING. MOVE your life...
Like what Pst reiterate "You got to move it, move it...".
Don't act blur!!!! Lol...

Feel so hot-headed now. Ha-ha... Well, I am still in the process of carving out my principles, and value systems, loves and hates... Getting from Independence to God-dependence...

Chaos...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism