Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New dimension

I added a few things in my life recently. I called them a new dimension.
I had been thinking of CG songs recently. I looked through the 4000 over songs in my itunes... Many duplicates... many unknowns, many songs... So i shortlisted them for easier reference...

I thought that if I were to have good CGs, and even good services next time, I need to learn how to choose songs. Songs are so important. I am personally ministered greatly by the lyrics and anointing of each songs during the services I have been to in church.

I really admire Pastor to choose such appropriate and speak-to-the-soul songs that always elevate the Word of God all together.

So I feel that I need to be able to do that!!

Through this, I realized that I need to know more songs... Last 2 weeks visitation to YSC has given me an eye-opener to wonderful songs in Church history... Hearing Joanne play so many nice songs that I have never hear before really inspired me to listen more!

Add up to this, I also feel that I need to worship more because I want to grow this area in my life. This the new dimension in my life...

Pst's recent revelation on Dependence -> Independence -> God dependence / co-dependence / inter-dependence brought motivation to my spirit.

Got to depend on God so much now... A cry for miracle, a tag-team with the Holy Spirit, an onslaught for revival! I want to push myself on for progression!
Get in touch with world news, download sermons into my mind, input faith into my spirit, flood myself with the Presence of God. Be like pastor How, listening to at least 1 sermon every week...

At this point of time, a iPod comes in very handy with 4GB worth of songs, sermons, inspiring talks, news cast, etc...

I listen to 5 sermons today!! It is super refreshing, rejuvenating, revitalizing... I am truly like what the bridge in "Living Rain" says.


"Come back"
"Back to your first love"
"Back to your first love"
"Back to the Cross".

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism