Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year!

Happy new year everyone...

A new year, a new refresh.. Surge of emotions, influx of energy, overflowing of ideas...
Haha... what do you think about on a new year's day...

New way of tracking your finances? Haha...
Ideas to groom yourself? hmmm.... not bad.
Interesting ways to brighten your life.... well....
To-do's to complete...Aw. have you enough...

Well, nonetheless, I have my settings done for 2009.

--------------------------------------

Application: "The game of life".


Username: Ang Wei Jie
D.O.B: 2nd June 1989
Gender: Male
Residential location: Yishun, HOGC.
Password: ************
Language: English, tongues.

Strength: Energetic
Intelligence: Word
Mission: Character, Competence.
Quest: Prayer, Thinker.

09 will be different... I will complete my quests, and accomplish my mission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism