Friday, April 24, 2009

exhortations

woohoo... I am so excited now. waiting for Christian, we are going to racky... explore. I feel so much like full-time now. Able to "GO" anytime the church needs to get something done. Thank God, my friday lessons are all canceled so I don't need to SPECIALLY apply "OFF" for it. Ha-ha!!!

The past 2 weeks have been a CHANGE.
I am getting used to school.
I am changing the way I think.
I am changing the way I talk.
the way I see things.
the way I perceive, etc...

I feel different, but I feel good!

Thats why this quote is just so sensible:
"The only constant in the world is change". But well, God is constant too, He has, and will always be the same. But other than God, every other things changes all the time.

And that is good!
I sound like Genesis. [God created the heavens and God saw that it was good.] Lol...

Many random thoughts going through my mind, so I will just bombard them all out now before Christian arrives... It is good to be early! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pastor LIA!!!
I find it very hard to describe you, my spiritual mother!
The word "Wonderful" underestimates you!
"Wise" under-statement you!
If i were to say you are "loving", it is considered an insult...
If I really have to find some word to describe you, I might have to speak in tongues! Ha-ha!

You are so important in my life! You have changed me and given me life...
Thank you Pastor!


to be continued...
michelle;
elson;
bellrarie;
christine;
christopher;
ailin;
ken wang;
qiu long;
chin lun;
ziling

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism