Monday, April 13, 2009

1, 2, 3

I had this inspiration all of a sudden so as a blogger, I will type it out. Ha-ha...
Interestingly, if you ask me where is my fav spot or location in life. I will ask you back, with whom it concerns with... Because if it is with man, i am not too sure, as it doesnt really matter, but if it is WITH GOD, i must say it is the toilet...

It is the place where I go to when I am down, when I am happy, when I am stuck, growing, depressed, delighted, whatever! It is where revelation comes, convictions are set... It is where I find God.. It is my secret place!

This inspiration came from there too. =P

So 1,2,3. Everyone has been talking about it for the past 1 to 2 months at least.
Let me tell you what is my 1, 2, 3.

They are:
1) Master
2) Mission
3) Mate

My no.1 always comes first, nothing can replace. In fact, when I think through my life, and really know why I love no.1, then I thought I might like no.2 a bit as they are related in some senes. But still, I like no.1 most! Then when time passes, no.3 will also come into the picture just to show that I really like no.1 and no.3 happens to be a support for that conviction. So why must I still have 1, 2 and 3 when I know I have my 1 already. It is to prove that aout of MANY CHOICES in life, you will still choose this 1. That makes it precious. 2 and 3 are important, i must say, but i never neglect 1!!

to be continued...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism