Sunday, April 05, 2009

parable

I loves parables. Jesus loves to preach in parables!
It relates better to people who understands it...

That is why Jesus used many stories of fisherman and farmers in the 4gospels... and taxpayers etc...

Yup... And I love the bible very much so i always remember the stories in the bible, and talk about it in my daily conversations. hence, sometimes, some people may not understand immediately what I am saying until I explain to them the story that I used to illustrate my points then they understand... yup... Well, i feel that it is both good and bad to be like this.

Good that I know the bible stories. I can use them to encourage myself or others when needed.
Bad that if i use them too often and does not explain enough, people will not understand what I am saying...
So should always spare a thoughts for people.

Love others as you love yourself... - golden rule from Jesus.

Lets have bedtime POEM before I sleep.
2 are better than 1,
a 3 fold cord is not easily broken.
Blessed it is, to have friends around you,
Ecclesiastes is a great book!
1 book after is a different story...
the songs of Solomon is something else... and more.
Read and you shall understand,
what Solomon was trying to bring to hand.
His life, his behavior and his thoughts,
as he was growing through his emotions.
It is God's desire that 1, we become,
but before, strong that 1 should be.
To withhold, refrain, and have true freedom.
Saying a millions "yes" but a few IMPORTANT "no".

In case i digress...
2 are better than 1.
Encouragement, you do to each other in adversity...
Friends are so important.
I shall stay in Ecclesiastes for the time being...

=P

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism