Friday, May 09, 2008

weird dream

i woke up this morning and i realized i have a very weird dream.


in the dream, i can only see some of the leaders of our church and also pastor How.
and we were playing a game, but it looked a bit violent. I don't really remember what was happening but we were like in a big maze and I kept running. I can't recall who was with me.
But i remember i was running from rooms to rooms, and then the other group just walked and followed us.

well, I supposed I really miss my Pastors! Ha-ha.
But whatever it is, their essence are still in my life and I carry them in my heart and lifestyle.
Just this noon, I prayed the way Pastor How taught us, exactly the same way. Ha-ha. That's a way to remind myself he is still around.

Lol!!! They will be back ah!!! I'm getting a bit emotional here.

During he afternoon, I went Kings Cafe at Aljunied. It is really a nice place to hang out.
  1. The food is pretty nice
  2. the price is affordable from 4 - 7pm for a decent meal.
  3. And it is not very crowded
  4. And it is very near the MRT station.
  5. And the MRT station is VERY NEAR our church.
I think Aljunied really has many nice eateries. Just around the corner, in the same building as Kings Cafe, there is a famous "bun + dim sum" coffee shop. The whole shop is run by the same company. They are really efficient and the food is nice too. It is famous. Ha-ha.

They better thank me for helping them to promote their stalls. Ha-ha.
I haven't mention that Kings Cafe allow reservation, at least 30 mins. You can ask them to cook earlier so by the time you or your whole CG arrives, the food will be ready. So cool, isn't it.
Now all of you feel like going there already.
Remember to tell them Wei Jie recommended you. Wahaha... Maybe I can get the membership.

Ha-ha, I think I will really make a super powerful fan!!!
Red Rain will definitely enjoy me... Yeah.

at night, we back church to hang around, eat, fellowship, learn from Roy about life values and many more.
If I were to type all out, I will need 3 hours.
The atmosphere was superb, especially the last part.There is a power in genuineness.
And I could just feel it from the people who were there just now!
It was so precious and I believe that we are all growing stronger everyday because we are doing this every week. It is guaranteed in services, and bonuses are given during CG meetings and extra tips are spread out when you meet your leaders. Isn't it easy to grow! Well... it is a matter of choice.
The one who is hungrier will get more food.
Well, I would say, the one who desires more, will get more food.
Because there are some people who doesn't know how to tell if they are hungry or not.

He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him

Argh... that's all for the night!! tomorrow is the final showdown! Man U will win west ham and
take the EPL championship...

Those who supports Man U... say OLE!!!! ahaha

RAIN!
RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN! RAIN!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism