Thursday, May 08, 2008

Take 1 hour to talk about 48 hours

Here is my 30 minutes break in school and I am here to breathe before i go on to the next lesson.
Gabriel is beside me, it is so funny and so cool to know someone in the same class, and same family.
I never had that family before, but i have to get used to it because we will definitely grow!

Yesterday was just running the whole day in a constipation.
It was wednesday but i felt there were so many things inside of me but it just can't come out.
The reason is simply, behind gates...
I am in school...

But it was great that I am really stretching myself because I can't fathom how exciting and cool, and progressive our church is becoming for the half of the year, and these definitely speaks of BUSYNess.

I just recalled what brother Clemen said before: words from such a man who fears God.
"I know I better not sleep too much, for I do no know what even GREATER dreams or 'station' God has installed for me. And it will definitely require MORE out of me - energy, time, attention, sacrifices. So i better start training myself to live to the fullest and max out" (copy righted, using my words) But you get the picture.

Be on the cutting edge!
If you want to progress strongly in life, be on the cutting edge. At the edge of your toes.
That will ensure you to move forward.

Imagine you are leaning forward (vision 100metre sprint), you will gear your body forward, and it will create that drive in your muscles and senses to keep moving forward.
No doubt that you risk falling down, but that's life isn't it?
Chinese idiom - Big tree, gets wind.
The bigger you are, the more problems you attract. Because problems are attracted to bigness.
It is God's principle, it is a well-known rule.

You rather live hard, keep progressing and breakthrough in your life, achieve new things, run towards your calling from God.
Run with a vision. Don't live with nothing, and die with a sigh.

carry on later! got to run... ahaha

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism