Saturday, May 03, 2008

argh... this hurts me...

Just bathed and just sat down in front of my computer, breathing till i sleep and wake up again for the next day of my amazing life...
But what is tugging me at the back of my brain is that I DROPPED Charleston's laptop just now at the bus stop...
argh! How could this happen.
I sat down and placed the laptop on my lap, but as i stood up to board the bus, i forgot to lift the laptop out of my feet. Oh my... how careless...
I can't look at charleston ah...
I confess to Charleston but he was so okay with it... made me feel so out-of-place...

He was really okay and carried on talking, chatting and even joking.
Hmmm... I am just so grateful that I have such amazing friends with me... who do not mind about the mistakes and weaknesses we have in life.
For we understand that all mankind have weaknesses are it is human to err.
Through out my 18 years of life, it is almost impossible to find this anywhere else except in little pockets in secondary school and a bit in polytechnic. I do not really know Poly students yet but i would definitely not put Secondary School into favor.
This is true friendship.

And more than being just a great friend, Charleston is my great mentor, teacher, shepherd, discipler, counselor, and more than anything else, he is my role-model other than my Pastors.


He was there whenever I needed him, and he was there to give me important tips that would help me in my life...

I felt so bad, but i also feel the gratefullneses. Yeah...

So work hard guys. no matter what happens, grow out it.. =

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism