Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Captivate me... fascinate me...

I have been having many thoughts lately and didn't really have the time to pen it down.
So here I am... not in any chronological order.

This song "Inside Outside" by delirious has really went inside and outside my soul.
Captivate me, fascinate me.
Sometimes I really wonder what catches our attention.
- Is it the opposite gender... no.
- Maybe it is money... no.
- Probably it is honor... again, no.
- try fun... hmmm, well...

To me, it is about life, purpose, visions, faith.
I get excited when people talk about how amazing things are going to become.
It is cool to talk about the future, rather than the past.
It edifies life to talk about life.

I am not a bore always talking only about these. But these are things that SHOULD captivate our hearts.
I am also a man, a teenager. I am in the world as well. I get exposed to crush, jokes, laughters, pranks, every thing under the sun, you name, I've got it.
But at the end of the day, when you are alone in your room, thinking and reflecting about your life, what do you smile at? what do you want to improve in? what do you carry on doing? I hope you at least think of these, and keep progressing in life.

That's why I love my pastors. They always fascinate me. They are always progressing, but not leaving us behind. They are always on the edge, but stable. They are stable but living in ultimate faith. They sometimes do the craziest things, but it ends up a revolutionized idea that one can hardly come up with.

With them, i know that I will not be left old-fashioned. I will not lose out in life. I will not be short-changed. In fact, I feel that I am more blessed than many. I love my life. You should love yours too. Find a reason to love your own life. If your reason is the same as mine, it is fine - for this is a very good reason to love life for.


Just ending up this post. This is my cousin. Really had fun catching up with her last sunday. We celebrated her birthday and hang around at T3.
Hey cousin, look forward in life yeah! God made eyes in front, and not at the back of your head. So look forward to the future.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism