Monday, August 03, 2009

a whole of computer!

Been sitting in front of the computer the whole day!

let me just blog for a while... 5 minutes... i time myself...
been doing so much of dream weaver and touching on photo shop today too.
I feel like a programmer so much!

Somehow, i felt like my course is crazy. Business process and system Engineering is enough already, and we have to learn Information Technology now to do up a web-page for our project. And when you do a web-page, you sure need pictures to design and decorate it...
My course can indirectly be called Business process and system Engineering, with Designing InfoTech. Multi-talented!

muahaha.. okay. 3 minutes up...

midnight oil is burning...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism