Saturday, August 15, 2009

just before supper

going for supper with roy soon...
but just want say what has been happening recently...

love life, loving the future...
and whats the best part? its when future becomes reality...

i have been waiting for this day very long already - for holiday. that i do not need to go to school so i can spend more time with the CG, in church, mtgs, and talkings, and listenings, and playing, and changing and influencing, and being inspired, and motivated, and getting excited about LIVES.

2 more weeks then is my 2 examinable, written papers. 24th and 25th. Not a problem. I want to conquer it... I am feeling happy and blessed by God so far. My projects feels good so far.

Hope to get A's for them as it seems quite good prospects... Everything is quite hopeful too.

I want to get a blackberry. haha. random but important! Or maybe I should get a dataplan for my normal phone line. but i need to repair my e61! the joystick keep failing me... aw..

God, i need more leaders! I want explosion!
In terms of regulars!! not just attendance!!

(thinking big in process)
A's
GPA 4.0
REGULARS
Leaders are easy to raise!!!
Joy is everyday
Faith is every step

100 shall be a history to me in 2009..............

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism