Tuesday, August 04, 2009

So many things I want to do

2 more weeks and I need not go back TP for another 2 months!
1 more project that we want to finish up by thursday.
1 quiz on Thursday.
1 presentation tomorrow.
2 more exams on 24,25 August.

1001 things I WANT to do.
- I want to read finish my bible.
- I want to read Good to Great.
- I want to read Outlier.
- I want to read Hands on Hinds ... (something)... introduced by Lynette.
- I want to visit Henderson Secondary!
- I want to visit Yishun Secondary!
- I want to visit Bowen Secondary again!
- I want to visit Kuo Chuan Presbyterian!
- I want to visit Seng Kang Secondary to find Chin Lun!!
- I want to visit Monfort to find Danniel!!
- I want to visit ang mo kio to find crystal!

more coming up...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism