Monday, August 31, 2009

Another weekend but it is another WEEKEND

I have been attending services for 4 years already. was talking to valerie cheong this afternoon, sharing follow up and talking about life... we talked about commitment and making covenant with God. there and then, i recalled my covenant with God that I will never miss a single service. trully, i lived up to that... time has really passed.

it just dawn upon me... i have been to at least 228 "normal" services, excluding big events like FOP, emerge, conferences, seminars, bible studies, vacation bible school, BMTs, AMTs, prayer meetings, etc...

What was sad is that I can hear people say they feel bored during services... What about me? well, honestly, I don't feel bored. I am more than excited. Every sermons bring a new life to my being, it brings the sun up when it is down. It gives another purpose to live my next week - as I try to change myself to be better - to be like my Lord Jesus...

It adds another level to my principles - i love knowledge, and teachings and wise sayings.
I love to prove wrong people right by using the right method, the right way, the right words, the right principles, to the right side of life. sometimes, they just love to turn left... no wonder Jesus says, walk the narrow path, do not turn...

Life will definitely be easier if there is only 1 path.
But that will mean no challenge, no willingness, no true-felt feelings and passion, and desire.

Tests are good.
Tests shows the truth.
you are hardworking student.
you are a lazy student.
there is no bad student.
just lazy.
I love tests (feeling a pinch in my stomach =P)
but i love challenges.
it brings me further
i love bumps and shakes in life.
my goal is to make it to the end.
that grows patience. (James 1:2-3)

Imagine a rollder-coaster ride moving on ground level, going straight then right, then left then straight then straight some more, then right, the right, then up 1 metre high (only), then left, then left again, then straight, then down 1 metre, then left, then straight. you would have reached the station... how fun is that?

Life is like a roller coaster. we all get to the end. you can choose to go the EXCITING way, or the simple boring, unexciting way.

I want to change the world!
I want to make an impact.
My roller coaster will SHOCK you upside DOWN!!!

Make sure you wear the seat-belt

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism