Tuesday, February 10, 2009

great sabbath

I had a lot of fun today...

Ec-ing was a great experience. I want to do it more often, i want to get the hang of it... I want to do it well!!! There is a hunger for it now...hahaha... It will surely grow me to another level...

School isn't as satisfying... The lecturer was indeed strict. I should say he is almost legalistic... anyway, it is over. haha. After I finished, i left... can i tell you, i feel like a zombie...

have been staying out for 2 days already, since saturday morning till monday night...haha. It felt as though I live alone and the feeling is pretty good. Anyway, that explains my zombie state. Chc morning prayer is really a test of your mantle. =)

Then in the noon, i went to visit gina tan in the hospital. But worry not, for she is well, and recovering fast. The worst thing are the projects and school isssues. it is unreasonable. Anyway, glad to see Gina again. =)

lastly, we hung out with charleston, eating then playing LAN. haha... it was a experience for Charleston, but well, all of us complain of the giddiness. haha. Just loving to hang out with my leaders. Jokes aside, and loads of other talks.. wahahaa....

now, it is time to work!!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism