Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Touch from Heaven

I had a great Quiet Time today... I worship for 5 - 6 songs, of which many were old songs, from Red Rain, Hillsongs... Then i realized that I really like Hati Hamba - CHC, Sure - Red Rain, Hold on - Red Rain... I felt like a new christian. Ha-ha.

Soon after (not so soon after all, since it was 40mins later), I felt that God said He wants to speak to me, so i stood up and stand in front of my bed in case God slain me in the Spirit...


True enough it happened... These are it:
"I anoint you to preach" - lay hands on my head;
"I want the skillfulness of hands" - I stretch my hands towards heaven,;
"Guard my heart with integrity, make it pure and holy" - I touched my heart;

Not enough, there is second round:
"Let your strength come out of you" - lay hands on abdomen;

Still not enough, bring the third round:
"spirit of love" - lay hands on head;
"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the Father and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit; and lo, I will be with you always, even to the ends of the earth, amen!

Then I realized it is a progression. After the first 2 rounds, then I am ready for the final round and the calling. Truly, God answers prayer...

Then I went on to pray through my prayer list... These are it:
Pastors / Leaders

Exo 20:12 "honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
Growth-2000/350
Eph 4:16 "from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its shares, causes growth of the whole body for the edifying of itself in love
Leader of leaders
Judges 5:2 "When leaders lead in israel, when the people willingly offer themselves. Bless the Lord!
Fear of God
2 Cor 7:1 "Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God."
100

After that, I just sit down and cry out to God... moving from independent to God-dependent.
I just grow in faith that God will help me in whatever that I do, and what I don't think I can do...
When I open my eyes, the room was almost brighter than the day though it was 8pm...


Many tears and brokenness were present. Humility was definitely around.

If God speak to you... you never forget that day...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism