Tuesday, February 24, 2009

fruitful day

Today is great, greater, and greatest... There is another word call greatester.. =) I form it because i believe tomorrow will be a better day!

I had exam, then i rush back to khatib to have meetings with my leaders... discuss about people, and it was fruitful... Seriously, i am switching my mindset already. What concerned me is more about the leaders growing... because i believe that:

"When leaders lead in anywhere,
and the people willingly offer their lives.
Bless the Lord!"

After that meeting, i had dinner with my family... it was so interesting because i was the one that arranged it. I messaged my mother and father in mandarin and they replied me in English. It was just weird because we don't do this. I think i only receive messages from them like less than 10 times. Moreover, my father even replied me "Okay, ask qi (sister's petname) to come."

haha.. so we went hong kong cafe and ate over $95...
Along the way, we saw martin and mae ann (it was before she felt uneasy, i guess). Oh Mae Ann, you got to recover.. We are praying for you!
Then i saw nicholas and his gang having integ meeting. haha. it is his hang out already man... and also, i borrowed his xin wang membership card for 10% discount. ahahaha.

After that, i went back and finish my ADMINISTRATION!
1) workplan
2) integration list
3) reply Chris's and Roderick's inte list
4) YA monthly reports
5) reply my 30 emails!
6) blogged. =)

Lastly... this is my creation.. =)
because I am so excited to see new people learning and growing... this is the ABC of meditation for leaders... Enjoy...

4 A's will be the basic criteria...
4 Best leaders among the many others will become...
4 CGLs!!!
4 Dimensioned!
4 Excellent work...
4 Friendships...
4 Godly leaders...
4 Humble leaders...
4 Idealistic leaders...
4 Jokers (I hope not)... but i think anointing flows... HAHAHA
4 Kind hearts
4 L's (Live, Learn, Lead, Love)
4 Minds (Thinkers and not just workers)
4 Normal people (The strength of C Zone is that normal people, attached with the power of God, can become great people)
4 Optimistic (faith-filled)
4 Pastors-hearted (think for, and of pastors during their time)
4 Quality people (not just any tom,dick or harry)
4 Responsible leaders
4 Spiritual (How can i forget this point!!)
4 Tenacity-trained (Strength to overcome difficulties!)
4 Under-estimated people (Then we can prove the world that the power of God can make them powerful!!)
4 Void in their hearts (They must have scars that God has healed before, so they would have experienced God's love deeply. For much is forgiven, much will be required)
4 Weijies. =) haha... the power of reproducing...
4 X-factor in their lifestyles (The anointing, touch of God)
4 Yoke-carrying (Carry the yoke, burden of Pastors and church)
4 Z.... ( this is for any of you to suggest to me? =) hahahahaha)


Good night... going to sleep and dream...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi wei jie!, z for zeitgist? haha

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism