Friday, September 05, 2008

Break the silence

Woah... Realised that my previous post was really solemn and silent...
Ha-ha. It adds spice to my blog.

Life is not always up and down, but its how high you keep climbing though you get down...
And I am like that.

I am handling more things in staff and also in the zone. I felt like superman... But at the same time, I felt a bit sad because I am "not so free" to spend time with people or follow Roy...

There were a few times where I told Roy I can't find him because I have to rush some staff work... Aw... Though Roy was okay with it, but I felt that pinch in my heart...

My Pastors and Leaders always spare the thought for us and don't want us to over-work, feel obliged, pressured, or even make things difficult for us... They would never take advantage of me.
But to me, I hope I can be an advantage to them, I can be a help, be a support...

Greater responsibility, ease the burden...

Few more quotes:
I forgot... aw... ahaha. I will post it up when i remember them.

1400,800,250,100!!!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism