Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Someone is stalking me!!!!

I can feel the tension rising...
The breathing down my neck...
The tapping of feets, tip-toeing nearer to me...

Someone is following me...

Sounds like some movie series. Anyway, just to make it more straight-forward.
I felt trouble and problems paid me a visit today. I did not invite them, but guess i attracted them...

It is always like that. They are attracted to greatness. Whenever someone or something becomes better, they gets nearer.

Higher level, higher devil...

Well too bad, I know it even when you are trying too hard...
So sorry to see you sigh, and agitated.

I have peace, and you are pissed.
I have Jesus and you are losers.
I am a winner and you a whiner.
I am favoured but you are evil.
Whatever it is, you are not going to tear me down... I live on a rock.. =P

Responsibility! - rhema

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism