Monday, July 07, 2008

where your day starts at 12.56am

How do you get awake at 12.56am?
Where the whole world is about to turn it off for the next day, where another half of the world is still meddling with the night...

How do you WAKE UP at 12.56am... not physically, but spiritually and mentally.
I have just got it...

A direction to add a dimension which deals with my dreams. Discipleship!
Oh, how I Desire!

Wei Jie 2.0! I have the adoption already, in my Spirit.
As i look at the overall church org chart, I just have the desire to want to fill in the gap! Lengthen the cords! Carry the burden!

Well, I want to go and REST in God now... brb... =)


Who thinks spirituality > world? And Why?

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism