Wednesday, July 23, 2008

skipped 3 days of life

Hey, i am here to blog for just a short while as i realised that I have not done it for 3 days already...

My brain has been getting bigger every moment ah...
here is my content page for my blogging...stay tune... I WILL SURELY BLOG.....in 1 year time.. haha. Just kidding. I will do it tonight.

Content page and time-due.
1) my cool photo...=) (1am)
2) mindset (1.15am)
3) PS, P, S, P, S... try to decipher that... ha-ha... (1.30am)
4) revelation... The best is yet to come. (1.35am)

haha..
hear from you later... =) if anyone can succesfully figure out what does number 3 means... i treat you mac upsized meal with olympic cup. haha.
Let me give you a clue: my life comprises of that.

It is EASY.. wahaha. *i am behaving like joker... my goodness.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism