Wednesday, July 09, 2008

an exciting halfyear

Just finished my lesson, staying in school to finish up some school work so i can be TOTALLY FREE to do things!!!

there are so many things on my mind... Argh.. growing the CG! Hanging out with the fabulous people in the CG...

yvonne...

nicholas,...

chin wee,...

shu qing,...

jun hui,...

bla,...

bla bla,...

bla bla bla......

the list keeps going on............

Taking more things on staff also gets me excited. There is going to be a super exciting meeting this friday with dominic!!! I can't wait to see our church moves on to the next level... up up, and away... suddenly thought of soccer. there are seasons for great players, and seasons to rest...
For us... we are the top of the league for 12 consecutive years already! More to come... wahaha.
We are like the "All blacks" in rugby;
Manchester in Soccer;
Lakers in Basketball;
Federer in tennis;

But too bad, they do lose sometimes. We never... that's simple.
Losing is not in our dictionary... All things, good or bad, happens for a reason. You must be able to draw the reason out of it, and keep yourself from falling into the out-of-the-world losing mood... Never, i say to you, never.

With so many wonderful people in my life, i never lose out! I have pastors, charleston, Roy, Nicholas Lee sf, Chris, Xiao hong, roderick, ai lin, su ling, chin wee.... the list keeps going on again...
With them, my life is just never the same again.
And how can i forget my Father... He has never failed me, but always testing me and proving me to be better than I thought.
I want to make Him proud... yeah...

Cool day, just getting more excited everyday... ha-ha... i shared with some people about the interesting incident in the toilet...

Through the reflection on the floor, i know there is a guy sitting on the toilet bowl on the next cubicle besides me... i could only see his hands because it was moving up and down, like some tai chi move... HA-ha... that was cute...
It is so interesting how people behave when noone is seeing... at the end of the day, just be yourself... If it is not good, keep it up. if it is bad, then change. the key is SIMPLE.

talking about the word SIMPLE, i saw Clemen and Nicole - such rich couple, but so simple and devoted to God. They owe a property in sentosa cove, but they wear normal pants and shirts to church on weekend. It is presentable (definitely), but no SHOCK-the-WORLD fashion or whatsoever. This is simplicity... That's inspiration... Ask them how they really grow to become who they are today. they tell you, it is the inspiration from pastors!
I am beyond words...

People are so important...
It is even important to know who are THE people around you...
I won't elaborate how life-changing it is, to know who are the people IN youR heart... that you model after, get inspiration from.

It changes your life...
let this post change your mindset, change your soul...
Let the HS stir your spirit.
Ley YOURSELF eliminate your sinful body...
In all, you create a new..................................You - with a capital Y, who represent God in your life, in spirit, body and MIND.

see ya. i am running to July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec... It is coming soon. I can't waste it... God has marvelous plans... you should run along with me too... Pastors are ahead already... Let's catch up withthem. I know we never will, but we want to...=)

Mind.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism