Saturday, July 19, 2008

July 18th

Argh... 9 days since I last pressed down my thoughts...
Let it be this day to photocopy my brain over here... I'm ready...

had a church builders' service...
don't ask me how was it... if you missed it, you REALLY missed it... Even if anyone were to share with you, it would just be a mere 20% of the entire real GOD moving in the Spirit.

Tears, revival, connection, glory, honor, GROW was floating in the hall...
darkness, greed, backsliding were leaving... They were not KICKED out involuntarily... amen.

Sometimes it pays to ponder whether all that you do in life, is it really honored?
if you do things in the 'open', people definitely can see. But is that the real you?
if you do things in the 'secret', people definitely do not see you. This, I presume, should be the real you.
For the latter, would you do the same if you were in the 'open'. what is the real you?
And if you do not get honored or nobody even knows what you've done, would you still have done something good?

I am grateful that God assures us that whatever we do in the 'secret', the Father sees in Heaven and glorifies us in the 'open'... Human yearns for assurance, and glory... It's borne into us... Nonetheless, lift up all glory to God. it is more worthy to have 1% of God than 99% of ourselves. You are a creation, you have no power to survive... ha-ha. I sound so pathetic.. But it is true - human has no control over their own lives. They only have control over their ACTIONS. God has control over LIVES.
I love God la... He is faithfulness never fails, through it all... If you don't believe me, you try Him. I would love to see the genuine smile in your face when God SHOWS you something.

I am not reading the book on Lester Sumrall's life... it was a birthday gift from pastors this year
! I have got awesome Pastors la... So do you... ha-ha... Don't need to be jealous.

Anyway, this book really inspires me and more than that, it is what Pastors words that they write in the book, engraves in my heart. If you know harry Potter's movie... There is this scene where Harry was punished to write down countless times "I will not lie again" using this special pen by the bad crazy female prof... The gross part is that whenever Harry scribbles it on the paper, the words will be carved on the back of his palm magically... WAH... ouch...
it definitely bleeds...

But I was just trying to tell you... Pastors' words are like that pen to me... What they write on books, cards, SMS, pulpit, are supernaturally engraved into my heart... It flows with the issues of life...

It is a lot of faith and prayer... you never know how God moves... no man can ever fathom... But it is the joy of going nearer and knowing more every now and then... It makes your life..


I really talk a lot... Let me end here... Ha-ha... Actually i feel that i do not talk a lot... I THINK a lot, and type fast... ha-ha. I don't actually say out.. ahah... My habit..

So... never forget July 18th...
It is also Roy's birthday! =) happy birthday Roy!

top 3 concerns:
1) Spiritual adoption - family, siblings
2) Prayer Meetings
3) Inspire

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism