Monday, June 09, 2008

Woohoo

It is 2am now but I am so energetic.
I just prayed and felt so refresh.
I did not know what to write for my title so don't ask me why I just use "Woohoo". I feel weird myself too.
Anyway, I find myself pretty weird sometimes - I think I am really crazy at times! Ha-ha.

Today's service with Pastor Joakim was amazing luh!
The Word of God always refreshes our mind even though we have been listening to it countless times, but yet every time, it brings a different perspective and adds a new dimension to our knowledge of God. This in turns create a understanding of God, a fear of God, and we are in awe of our LORD! it rhymes... Yeah, I can be a poet! I really do. My brain works in all kinds of ways. Glory to God!

After service was really short and long. Ha-ha. The time is short but I lived it longer than it seemed. C8 just gathered together, some of us, and I just shared my hearts out.
Roderick is one cool guy la. He is the one that never gets sick of doing the same thing all over again a million times. He was just sitting beside me during service, and also during the sharing and he just kept leaning forward and listening and responding to my sharing and just sucking in all the words.

And also, I met Hui Ting! If you see this, let me say "Hi!".
Just want to welcome you, and hope you enjoyed yourself! We definitely must go out someday together. It is going to be so exciting! Let's explore EMAX. Is it called that? The new amusement centre at Down Town East. It looks totally fabulous...

Yesterday Pst Che Ahn's service was mind-blowing. I have never seen such anointing and many people get healed, right during the service that I was in as well. Anointed man! Powerful God! Cool luh..

This coming Wed and Thurs, we are having our zone event! It is going to be 1 BIG LONG day! It has been quite some time when the whole zone really comes together, especially together with Ivan. But we are going to do it this time, and it is going to be funny. I know some of the programs already. *Hint.... bribe me, you will surely fail. Ha-ha.

And on weekend, we are having schools seminar. I feel so much potential energy arising. I see 25 people for C5. I see 20 people for C8.
I see new faces!
I see hands lifted up!
I see schools taken.
I see you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good night... see you soon,
Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism