Wednesday, June 25, 2008

take a hold of me

I am in school now, doing Computer Programming... ha-ha... this is so dull, and mundane....

but God oh God, take a hold of me!

another 2 years and 67 days, a total of 797 days... then I will have graduated from polytechnic... By then I will be 21 years old as well, and I will be given a fresh new freedom...

The first thing I will do is to get baptized in water!
This is my marriage to my Lord and Savior. This is reconciling to the relationship. Yes, reconciling. It is not a new relationship.

We are already borne in God's spirit even before we came out of our mother's womb.
We are already in the relationship so that makes us runaway kids. We ran away from God's presence to the fallen world (earth).

It is time to go back already. Enough of prodigal living, get back to productive living. Your heavenly Father has a plan for you already.

Argh... I can go on and on forever... I really love the Word. It refreshes my mind and sets it on the good things of life...
Whatever you see in your mind will determine your perspective of life. Guess what, your perspective will determine your life - what comes out of your attitude, what gets to you...
Like attracts like.
Lousy attitude attracts lousy attitude.
Faith attracts faith.
love attracts love.
Success follows after success.

Just to break your bubble, in this spiritual world, goodness attracts the devil as well as he is dying to bring christians down.
"count it all joy when you fall into various trials, for the testing of your faith produces patience..." - James.

Anyway, I have been reading the book fourth Dimension (volume 2). Please, go and get it and quick. Catch on to the flow of the season... You will see a whole new different dimension of life and living.
A whole knowledge of Holy Spirit, who you are in Christ then you know what Christ has in stored for you. fourth dimension thinking, attitude, faith. Meditate on good things. Keep your minds clear. The power of the brain...

Do you realise that 1 milisecond before someone actually speaks out a sound, the brain has nerves movement already. And it is in the imagery part of the brain.
"Whatever a man sees in his heart, he shall be" - Jesus
In the bible, heart is always referred to as the mind because the mind is the heart of all things.
So keep your mind clear of your goals and visions... I will type more later...

chaoz,.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism