Monday, June 23, 2008

i see WoW...4D!!

Yea, back to my modified, apple-lookalike computer, let's rest...
1st thought: I always try to find new words to describe better, and needless to say, I always end up speaking in tongues. Ha-ha.

I have so many thoughts on my mind, and 1 of them being sleeping...
Hmmm, let's write them all down and see how many thoughts I am really having...

  1. Growing in 4th dimension
  2. ZM
  3. School starting tomorrow
  4. Guitar
  5. Singing / Listening to music
  6. Adopting parents and teenagers
  7. To-do list (like 10)
  8. 4D of our church
  9. MACbook!
  10. C5 and C8
  11. Seeing more leaders rise up!
  12. Exercise??
  13. Becoming more like Pastors
  14. It is 2.46 am...
  15. I've got no more flavored drinks at home
  16. What to add on for this list...
Well, that should be all... Can't dig out anything else...


have a few photos to upload... Enjoy... 
Found this shop at EHub! at Down Town East.
haven't try it. Thought that it is quite funny.
He might be related to Condeliza Rise. Haha





Took these pictures during zone outing at Sentosa. We tried to cycle to Sentosa Cove but one traffic police stopped us and told us that it is closed. Being tired, we signalled to a lorry passer-by and asked if he could tong-bang us back to the main road. It is quite far, alright!
he agreed and the rest is history... We gained a cool experience but lost a first-aid kit... ahaha.

melvin looked as though it was his first time taking photo.

Don't ask me what I was doing...
I was trying to take photo of the lorry and the road to show that we are moving...

The box that me and nic sat on is made of steel and the weather that day was like 33 degrees... Imagine the stress level of our pants... Well, I am not talking about anything beyond the cloth.



A few more pictures extracted from my phone:










I signed on Deny's leg when we visited him last week. He had some illness and to make it worst, he sprained his leg while playing soccer...







This was how I look during Christmas 2007 after dinner. I ate the vege-rice at marina square. I guess it was allergy... So funny.



Just thought I looked so much different... ahaa!!!


Life is getting better.
Eyes have not seen.
Ears have not heard.
What God is doing in our church.
It will change your life!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism