Tuesday, April 01, 2008

the path of life i take

The past few weeks have been really buzzing... especially with the wonderful easter and post-easter.
For the past 3 years, I have always say that the sermon is very good and I am continuing with this. isn't it awesome to be able to preach like Pastors, their way of thinking, their revelations from God, their essence, their strength and conviction.
I told myself I want to blog about their teachings, but I kept pushing the typing away... the bed just seems more attractive...

Through out the past few weeks, I have spent more time with my friends, my soul-mates, and really been close with them. And I just feel that Shu Qing is so amazing. She is so new but yet so amazingly hungry for God. She will win the babe of the year award!!! She is memorising verses, and genuinely reads the bible to know more about Jesus! I am in awe! It is just so amazing getting to know her and being part of God to help her grow stronger. Shu Qing, you will surely do well next time, and if you do, don't forget about me okay! ha-ha. I know she won't.

Rachel is another girl that blows my mind away! She attends Follow Up as though they are her exam topics. She knows the lessons as though she is going to sit for a test. You will know what I mean if you have a test about it - she reads through her notes after the lessons, remembers the topics title, memorized some of the verses, and is 100% sold out... kow-tow... It is so awesome seeing her growing everyday and every week. Rachel, your rock this world la!

Xiao Hong is also another amazing lady. Wonder how come all are girls... Anyway, this girl is borne out to love hard work... Don't ask me what made her this way, but she can take work... Even during chalet, she DID WORK! She talked to serene and led her into baptism... While the rest of the world was playing, she prayed for her, encouraged her and did QT together for about 1 hour. Don't feel guilty, everyone, but be inspired! Whenever the Spirit leads, follow... Cool la! I am so assured that with these people in the CG, we will definitely FIGHT and conquer grounds!!! Fear not!

C8 smells revival... Shi Cong brought his TJC friends and 1 of them came back. It just revitalized the whole thing. I can't wait to see 30 again! I am tired of 17... let's burst through! With people like roderick and chin wee, we will definitely fight and do something! (these are the phrases of the season due to Pastor's sermon about Faith last week).

Now, let me talk about myself... haha. Really felt the word attitude carved into my spirit this season. Your attitude determines a lot and it takes your faith in God to pull out a good attitude every time, especially during periods of stress.

Attitude determines the environment. What is more powerful than attitude is 'bad attitude'.
Bad attitude spreads faster than good ones.
Attitude is what that is on the inside is being portrayed on the outside.
have a good attitude, it is a very important key to winning in life.

I am working on it! Live, learn, lead! The attitude of winning, and trusting in God, and living life to the fullest. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, never gives up. If everyone can have this when they serve in their ministries, HOGC will jump to 3.0 (if EVERYONE)...
let's work towards that, man! Every thing starts with yourself.
I love my life.

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism