Sunday, April 20, 2008

long day.....

Today was a long day. Just reached home and bathed... My eyes are closing any moment, but I decided to quickly post in my thoughts and joy before turning in for the night.

We had prac in the wee morning hours and we slept at 5am... that was crazy... i know..
And we woke up at 9am for rehearsal... I know... we are really crazy...
Followed by C5, C8 combine CG from 12pm - 2pm... We are out-of-our-minds... yes, we are!!!
Lunch and then Zone photo taking session... and then Church Combine Service.

After that, had admin meetings with the CGLs of the church... and by then everything is done. it is 11.40pm... Real long day....

But, I am so thrilled... because people just make me happy.
Shi Cong is amazing. I asked him why he rose his hands to worship. He doesn't know what to say, but he can only express it as a inner-desire... Cool huh... that is like a revelation unrevealed.


C8 is so amazing too, after we went to KBOX, that topic is still ringing. Guess more people will be going there more often from now onwards.
We are excited la...
having Chin Wee, Sam around are like my life bubbles. If they are gone, i will have 1 short of bubble joy.

C5 is also so happening... They are so full of joyful sounds and togetherness...
but i told them, C8 will challenge them, and fill up MPR2 for its own CG. But well, we will both grow together!!!
I am tired of 35... i am tired of 40.... I want 50...60...80!!

We are going to do it... I know we sure will...
No matter how tired the day can get, I am still striving on to 50!!!


Long day.....

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism