Wednesday, April 16, 2008

thinking of think

Realize that insights are so important, then foresight then hindsight.
It is really what we need to know, and improve all the time if we want to progress in life.
Self-evaluation is so crucial in this situation.
Pst How really made it an intense craving for my spirit. I want it!!! And I want it NOW!!!
His minds, his spirit, his logical progression, his quickness to understand, his wisdom!!!
Wow, my pastor never fails to amaze me! And I want to be like him.

Got to really think more!

It was so funny and cool seeing Christopher, Xiao Hong, Su Ling fretting over CG stuff yesterday on the way home. They were discussing what they can do, how to do it, what to take note. Cos I gave them a challenge to do more, especially after Chris is taken out from ministry and attachment.
You rock la...
My spirit is just stirring for 25!!! it will take some time to achieve full maturity!! And we will enjoy the fruits... then we start sowing again... and it goes round and round... but I love it.

Was just handling my iTunes and putting podcasts into it. Uploading CHC's and Pst Ulf's...
So i just started listening to Pst Ulf's "wisdom from above".
After that, i decided to memorize 3 verses in my heart...
phi 4:19, Heb 11:6, james 1;5... It all talks about you can approach God, He meets your needs.
well... i don't just have needs, i have desires!

Desire for leaders to rise up
Desire for breakthrough
Desire for a generation
Desire for people's lives to change.
I pray, pray, and I pray...

It shall come to pass.

Got to start praying now!!

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism