Thursday, July 19, 2007

Night of enjoyment

Tuesday night!!


I went for an outing with God!!


I was thinking of the vision that is ahead of me, and running this race to serve God, serve our pastors, leaders, church and PEOPLE!


And at the moment, I am just desperate...for super-power!


I went to my room and just started praying and stomping around my room for like 30 times... and just getting into prayer-mode...


As my computer in the living room was running, and music was playing was playing, i suddenly felt a strong urge to worship God, and thus I did.


I lie on my bed and just worship God - that moment, i knew I will fall asleep, but I told God, let your presence keep me awake...and I continue worshipping and praying for 30 minutes... I walked around, lay on the bed, sat up, kneel down... and just go round and round, talking to God and asking Him what should I do now...


Gradually, I went to sleep, peacefully, and I woke up at 8am plus (remarkably early for me - breakthrough). And then... God spoke: "Start your goal, finish the bible from cover to cover in 3 months. Make it happen!" And I start reading. Within that morning 9am-10am, I did housework, cleaned myself, study the bible, replied mails, did some thinking on my administrations and feels good!!!

I had so much revelations that morning, and I have a lot more in the afternoon and night!!!


It was like as though I am on a crash-course for Bible study.


Well: 1st of all... God created the whole in 7days, I thought could there be a reason in the sequence; is there anything that human can apply that sequence into their lives?


Hmmm. Let's see:

Day 1: God created light in the world...A new light was invited into human beings? (Light of Christ entering a new christian)
Day 2: God separated Heaven and Earth...Church and the world outside, Christians must go to church?
Day 3: God separated water, seas and lands are formed...Water represent Word of God. Seas=the world with God's words in it, and Earth=the world without God's word?
Plants were grown on the earth, fruits bear...We all know that plants need water to survive and grow. So if the Earth has no water (Word of God), only christians who have the Word of God in their lives can bring them to "Earth" and give them life. God expects human to reach out and help them?
Day 4: God created a greater light (sun) and a lesser light (moon) to separate day and night...Everyone knows that people seldom sin/do bad in day-time, but often will problems, crimes happen in the dark. Why? because there is a lesser light (Glory of God), and hence people tend to do bad. Will you be like that too? Or will you withhold Christian character even through day and night?
Day 5: Animals and beasts were created...Jesus was attacked by beasts when He fasted 40 days in the wilderness. Beasts naturally would attack human. Persecutions and problems will attack the christians? Got to stay strong?
Day 6: God created human...A new birth perfected human is birthed - a strong christian.
Day 7: God rested, wants to keep it holy... Human can relax and enjoy the presence of God...

Well, this was what I got when i read the first part. It seems like a process from a baby christian all the way till he/she goes to Heaven.

Wonder if you agree with me... =)


I have got more to share... but well.. shall not post so much... =) You can ask me if you want to know. =)


GOD, let me know you more!!
Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism