Friday, July 27, 2007

EVELYN awesome!

EVELYN!!!!
EVELYN!!!!
EVELYN!!!!
EVELYN!!!!
EVELYN!!!!
EVELYN!!!!


Haha. Evelyn is so awesome! Secondary 1! Lives at Jurong East, but still attends church faithfully!! Awesome!

Let me share with you something powerful!

Last sunday 22 July: I asked Evelyn how was service, and she shared with me her encounter with God during worship.

This is what she said:

"I felt God standing beside me, and was just being there for me, and i felt so comforted.
IT WAS SO REAL, right beside me, as i worship Him."

MY GOODNESS! It really reassured the bible verse: Unless you have childlike faith, you can't enter the kingdom of heaven.

She has so much faith!! Woohoo~~~~


Haha.. be inspired, everyone! Have a childlike faith like her! =) It's the most precious thing anyone can have... because christianity is a relationship of faith...


TADA.
Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism