Friday, July 13, 2007

How to fight against forgetfulness

Today morning i woke up as usual and prepare to go out...


As how i used to be since young, i have a forgetfulness mind.


But just to side-track and let you know what i did from last night to this morning...
.
..
..
...
.....
.......


For more than 2 hours, i was putting on my headset and worshipping God in every single songs that i can find in the laptop, and after that i took up my guitar and worship some more!!! It feels as though my room was lit up by an invisible light...

Then i slept...
.
..
...
....
.....
.....

I opened the door, and left my house, but immediately after i locked my metal door, i felt a very weird and uneasy feeling arousing in my spirit... "Did i forget to bring anything?"

And i searched my bag's pockets (i have 2 which i use very often), and i realised i can't find my thumbdrive (commonly forgotten item). So i decided to go back to my room and searched for it but...i couldn't find it... As i look around the house, surprisingly, i found my wallet (which unknowingly forgot as well). Just at that moment, i was like "where did my thumbdrive go?" Then a voice came into my heart and said "it's still in your trousers which you wore yesterday..."
..
..
..
Toilet...
..
..
Bucket...
..
..
Found my trousers... grabbed my thumbdrive..
.
..
...
PRAISE GOD...

It seems as though Someone is reminding me that i have forgotten to bring something...


This is having a relationship with God!!!


Go get it!!


Growing~
Wei Jie

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism