Tuesday, August 19, 2008

photoseum

Decided to clear my HP space and upload all my photos on blog.. ahaha. here goes!!! Photo gallery for the day...
This is a tree trunk broken off from the main trunk. I wouldn't regard it as a branch because it is too thick compared to 1.




This is taken at fullerton hotel... so pretty... The malay word for pretty is chanteh.






A selfish man sleeping in the MRT train. Some uncle went to actually poke his shoulder and wake him up but he didn't move. Hmmm. Technically, i doubt he can sleep peacefully because any slight movement, he would have roll off to the ground. This is a cat in a drain. I was on the way home from market and i saw this teenage girl taking photo of the drain. I thought she was doing some school science project but as i walked pass, i saw something move beneath. then i realised it was the cat. So i behave likewise... =) and here is the photo i took. i believe she has the same 1 as me...This is a stall toppled over at orchard shaw plaza. I guessed it was because of the rain and wind as it was raining that morning. The goods were crushed underneath. Interesting view...

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism