Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Long fruitful day

Today, I woke up at 10am...
Check my emails, cleared it...
Did my workplan... and RAN it...

went jogging, from khatib to yishun, and back...
then started doing up databases, ready for the next collation...
Did up a new template to plan for CG members!

my mandate?
step 1: Treat everyone as God has the BIGGEST vision for them... (that is exactly how God sees every one of you!)
step 2: Plan and think for them on how to bring them further (Moment: Character, revelation, leadership)

The rest... come and ask me...

What else did i do...
i help my parents cut newspapers.
went to find wee hoe for dinner and taught him A-math... woo. I still know my stuff (proving identities, trigo...) I feel so proud. haha.
Met Ai Lin to tell her plans for C5, what we did right, and we can improve on... We are so gonna grow!
Then roderick came along, we hung out, plan for Building Fund... Wee Hoe joined in and started getting so excited! and soon, I were hearing him crying out "i am falling asleep... my eyes are closing"... haha. he is so cute!

Then roderick and me walked to khatib bus stop and chatted, JOKED big time... internal joke** haha...

then settled my workplan, planned for the members..


AND!!! Did up the organisation chart for Zone C!
so ready... so ready.... sent to Nicholas Lee. cool. i am getting excited. haha...
Need to finish up database...
Need to do 60days goal...
Need to sort out to-do list...


TAKE IT ALL...............
DO IT ALL....................

No comments:

God has blessed us with this already!!

1) Growth - Mindset
2) Pastors
3) Conviction of the people - Idealism